3. Sofia Vergara: In 1991 when she was just 19 years old, this sultry star and her then-husband welcomed their son Manolo into the world. She certainly didn’t let being a mother slow her down.
Sofia wasn’t going to let being a young mom stop her from pursuing her dreams and achieved them. Thanks to ABC’s Modern Family, she’s a household name, and Manolo’s been there every step of the way!
4. Kylie Jenner: In 2018 she became the youngest member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan to give birth, when She and her boyfriend the rapper Travis Scott welcomed their daughter Stormi into the world. This was also the same year that Kylie left her teenage years behind her and turned 20!
5. Reese Witherspoon: Back in 1999, Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe were young Hollywood’s “It” couple, taking the silver screen and the red carpet totally by storm, but that wasn’t the most captivating thing about their romance…
That’s because 1999 was also the year that 23-year-old Reese gave birth to her daughter—and double!—Ava (left). She gave birth to her son Deacon in 2003, and after splitting with Phillippe and remarrying agent Jim Toth, she had her third child, a son named Tennessee, in 2012.
6. Solange Knowles: It’s not easy being Beyonce’s little sister. It’s even more difficult being Beyonce’s little sister who gets pregnant at 18! Solange Knowles and her first husband, Daniel Smith, welcomed Daniel Junior in 2004.
7. Roseanne Barr: When this sharp-tongued celeb and comedian was just 18 years old she gave birth to a daughter, Brandi Brown. She gave her up for adoption, but the two were reunited when Brandi sought her out the year she turned 18.
8. Candace Cameron-Bure: In 1998 when she was just 22 years old, she had her first child, a beautiful daughter named Natasha (left). This Full House star started having a family when she was so young for a reason!
She and her husband Valeri Bure quickly added two more kids, their sons Maksim and Lev Valerievich, born in 2000 and 2002 respectively. Full House is more than a show to her, it’s a way of life!
9. Brandy: In 2002, Brandy had her first child, a daughter named Sy’rai Iman Smith. Though Brandy was just 22, she felt ready and excited to raise a baby with her then-boyfriend Robert Smith.
While some might have been intimidated to be entering into something so mature at such a young age, Brandy wasn’t phased in the slightest. She even televised her pregnancy and delivery on the limited series Brandy: Special Delivery.
10. Ashlee Simpson: In 2008, when Ashlee was just 23 years old, she and her now-ex husband musician Pete Wentz said hello to their son, Bronx. In 2014, Ashlee married Evan Ross and kept having babies—starting with their daughter, Jagger.
11. Niki Taylor: When she was just 19 this legendary supermodel managed to give birth to twin boys, Hunter and Jake. These days Niki is mom to four kids total, and when she returns to the world of fashion, sometimes she does it alongside her twins!
12. Britney Spears: In 2005 when she was just 23 years old, Spears shocked the world by marrying her back-up dancer, Kevin Federline and quickly giving birth to her first child, Sean. Her son Jayden would follow the next year.